What is a Growth Hacker?
As the name suggests, the job of an Growth Hacker is to implement low-cost and innovative alternatives to traditional marketing, e.g. utilizing social media and viral marketing instead of buying advertising through more traditional media such as radio, newspaper, and television.
Every decision that a growth hacker makes is informed by growth. Every strategy, every tactic, and every initiative, is attempted in the hopes of achieving growth.
What are the duties of a Growth Hacker?
- Redefining Products
- Redefining Distribution
- Define actionable goals
What are the goals of an Examination Consultant?
- Absolute focus on growth
What does Conrad Ko specialize in?
Hong Kong Local Businesses with a grass root note
Conrad believe that the easiest way to grow a business/company is to find industries that are ignored by the investing public and job seekers. Instead, one can revert to older technologies to rejuvenate businesses and speed up growth.
How does Conrad Ko help businesses?
Conrad Ko can provide the following to businesses and startups
- Critique you on your business ideas from a grass roots perspective. Bear in mind that a start up does not necessarily have to utilize a high level of technology.
- Execution plan in starting your business in less than 3 days and under $10000HKD
- First hand advice on what will fail and how to avoid failure, since Conrad fail a lot
- Redefining and clarifying objectives and goals (To look good or to make money?)
- Assist Businesses in creating their MVP (Minimum Viable Product)
- Advice on local business scene (Hong Kong) and means of marketing cheaply (Utilizing a mix of high technology and low technology).
- Critique on business idea and execution plan with through grass root spectacles.
What are some projects that Conrad Ko has assisted in the past and present?
- Broadbandhk.com, the first independent broadband and mobile communications broker in Hong Kong which started with less than 10000 HKD capital.
- Printerhk.com, the first independent office printing and copying service broker in Hong Kong which started with less than 10000 HKD capital
Ideas are a dime a dozen. Therefore, Conrad Ko’s services to startups and SME are completely free!