Business Development Executives WANTED
- Company: Bitmex
- Title: Business Development Executive
- Answer customer support tickets.
- Interact with customers and provide real-time support on various social media and instant messaging platforms.
- Acquire new users in Mainland China, Hong Kong, and Singapore through online community outreach.
- Attention to detail.
- A passion for the financial markets.
- Ability to express oneself clearly and confidently.
- A University degree in Economics, Business, Finance, Accounting, or related degree. Degree holders who did course work in Financial Derivatives are preferred.
- Fresh graduates accepted.
- Fluent written and spoken English, Mandarin (Traditional and Simplified), and Cantonese (not required, but a plus).
- Employee will be required to work 4-5, 8 hour long shifts covering the customer support tickets and live chats per week. Employee will periodically work overnight and on weekends depending on the weekly schedule.
Job Training & Career Development
- Full-time employees will be offered on-going financial products and sales training delivered by the CEO.
- Employees will become knowledgeable about FinTech, the digital currency industry, and financial derivatives trading.
Candidates can learn more about Bitmex from the following links
He left a cushy finance job to build the Goldman Sachs of Bitcoin
Ex-Citi Trader’s Bitcoin Exchange Skirts Currency Curbs
Getting Bitcoin Away From Its Bad Name – Buying USD, A50 Futures with Bitcoin
For more information, candidates can contact Mr. Arthur Hayes from Bitmex
Arthur Hayes- CEO of Bitmex